Saturday, December 14, 2002

Solingen Cutlery Chest #

buffy184 @ 2002-12-14T11: 40:00

It is 11.27 clock

Because yesterday oh well have said yes even net why I feel so bad, sorry
-itself I do not feel like the dirt here? wants. Either I fight with my mum, because she thinks I remove it. My weight is holding times 50 kg and can net increase. Thinks the means and want to lose weight but because I eat so much I net. You can say what they want to believe it net. Then failed t my Fater around here?.
Speaking:
I had on Thursday as "Nicotine Flash". It called my Mum. I was at my friends after school. We made HA. Joking around and then went out. We smoked 2 and then we were already giddy. Back at her home, we had to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to her room. We washed then the h? Walls and when I was down I had to get the gel? Hold Santander. In front of the car then I ris the scarf from his neck because I had such a pressure on the neck. Well? .. and then? down myself. Apparently full blad sa? I am in the car and was brought home. There, I confessed to my mum what was going on. This immediately called my doctor and asked what she should do. My dad welcomes? Te me with "na-smoker"? Super family here.
One thing I know: I never lay hold of a cigarette. And yesterday
:
My Mum had ch NEN peppered with Rottmann?. They said I am in math at Ner 4 - and in physics Ner 3 + +, but can still get ne second Full excited I went to clock 13.57 in the church? Adrian net was there! No! This little past mist net was there!
Well. Kevin understand I'm still fine. Adrian was then called yesterday evening, but my mum went on it and I told him to call on baggage. I think net turn! If the wait but also times?.!
Dagestan's why my mood and entry, sorry?.!

* Buffy * * ggg *

0 comments:

Post a Comment