Friday, April 4, 2003

Monster Energy Wrestling Headgear

Hmm ...

belongings out to get grad a trick, the manner ned more until the word un then into semagic kopian must + ping + l l;?)
The day Heude was as usual really. . In sports
wars geil, Hocky has so real solid hard berockt L? L we are to 6t the orange puck hindahergewetzt one that was pure fun l? L + Ggg +. / My crew has won every game l? L /
Tya Rottmann then .... who has always looked at me chic .. had on our / my self-created / date table behind class teacher: Mr. Rottman \u0026lt;- written is nasty, because I was on Wednesday so so mad at the. I had clean Gl? Ck he had seen net am, then stood up and wiped habs. Puh + +;)
un now: feeeeeeeeeeeerieeeeeeeeeeeeeeen =)) eeeeeeeendlich + ggggg +
Was then shopping with mom at Wal Mart, got NEN BH abgegammelt l l and f r € NEN my comparison using ggg + +?.
belongings this afternoon at my desk set and wrote the song, sometimes guided obs guggn you filled?

Everyone see me in a big, black Ground
Everyone see me just sad
Everyone ask me for the reason
But i try to be happy again /..../

I see me in a big, black Ground
I see me just sad
I ask me for the reason
But only you know the answer

U don't see me in a big, black Ground
U don't see me just see me sad
U don't ask me for the reason
Because its no matter....

Why i'm in love with you?!
Why are you my life?!
Why you don't call me when i'm sad?!
Why its so difficult to say "i love you!"?!

When you go to the Circh
The reason is not to see me
You wan't to catch a nother "Nici Point
But you do not want to see me

When i go to the circh
The reason is to see you
I do not want to catch a nother" Nici Point
But i want to see you!

Why I'm in love with you?
Why you are my life!
Why you do not call me when I'm sad!
Why its so difficult to say "i love you"? Can

be that my English is wrong but that is written purely from the soul and I know if I "ned to the PB from the Fc-setting.
The song is about Adrian ?
.... I do not come more clearly ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment