Friday, April 11, 2003

Parrots For Sale In Munster Ireland

Beauty Day

@ Black Sun ham, we call the same brain? l? l have just now get hair? bought nt and depilatory rofl!

Sons ya nice day halt. Morning Joci angerufn has no time-pff + + and Haarintenvist ya? Bought yaaaaaaaah opening times see the right kind of dark blonde chick =). I want to but n? Next time warn kp black hair as she of the T? Planning tool had wasted so dark has fallen ones mia then g + +. Yah sons tya'm in my bikini back on the Seasong \u0026lt;- rofl kp had written, Preparation, and whet the times again tomorrow after a long time solarium. Fleisig was this morning and I set myself to my new HP, but it is really compli already assumes its shape =). Un
ya Kp Yesterday was probably totally wrong druff, have scared away Jondy total, sorry mausi love you, love you all but kp was wrong with me is that bad times good mood .. can be oh for the period zulaba kp + +.
morning, another beauty day, finally wida Duschner un so + g +, and then Sunday we Chattag is my dad a week since heul + + which is what ... Assemblages shoes r the Kaufn, Tuesday kp, Wednesday Thursday IZ Joci etc l l

nochn Nice We and sorry to all

Baffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment