Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicago Bus Tow Zone Sign

Love of the Game ...

... I go just once more in the Hanseatic city. But why?

Finally it should be as far as the Derby HSV - St. Pauli. All hamburgers, except for the non-football fans waited for the Sunday, 15:30 clock. Because of the game I started last week on the way to Hamburg, at this early afternoon to see even in daylight. Beautiful port! (Appreciation, if you're not on the doorstep has increased, from time to time)
evening we went to with my two Jennys Cats. Super great, especially the dances (r) and the interaction with the audience. Friday morning we went to N'stedt, meeting with Ms. P. was announced. So off to Copp, 'half an hour talking about the great school of life (conversation between teacher and student teacher can only be fun: D) and then off to Jenny. Fortified by lunch, we were on our way to the HC. Finally back on shopping books and DVDs. And then we had ice cream just yet. But the highlight was probably then "Kokowääh" in Cinema. Beautiful film.
the Saturday I spent with my family. Besides, it rained continuously since Thursday night. After the game my ex-team has already been said, always came back to the question whether the Derby takes place. But wait, we are in the 1st Division! But what, Daily Show 20:15 clock was ". Tomorrow's derby between HSV and St.Pauli canceled because of weather conditions" Once I ran to my father in disbelief that even with " Yes,'ve also just heard, "said I probably had to take note that there are some incredible things in the Bundesliga. In order to save the evening and the disappointment not to make too big, was quickly made a game night. Really cool! :-)
However, the Sunday was over for me ... come all the way from Kassel and then something like that. I was just disappointed and yet was afraid to see the game but can not. Just today, the DFL decided when the game should be rescheduled ... and lo and behold, for love of the game is for me on Wednesday just after my second last exam in the Hanseatic city. Namibia before I wanted to come back anyway, just now earlier than planned.
Even if the game turned out on Sunday, I had a great weekend in Hamburg, with many great moments ... only Sunday was over for me.

The university is also being relatively ok. In German, I can make the house work when I want (which reduced my stress a little), the e-portfolio for policy I got ready and the house work for the same subject I now with a 1.7-Back to return , ck. :-) Just
makes me only the policy-exam tomorrow very much worried. For days I'm learning why the material had spoken to the laptop, I read it through again and again, have written it twice already ... and yet I can not. This is not even an exaggeration, the simplest definition I can not play ... how to use it tomorrow? Ugly ... yet I would have "only" exist (for a failure rate of 65% it gives me a little fear). Before I get to break very soon, it's the same for training, specifically running training. I'm sooo tired, but promised the coach that I am well again at the start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment