Saturday, February 12, 2011

Elegant Gothic Aristocrat Male

Reward for performance =

After last week I pretty disappointed with myself was (the policy retreat was just ridiculously easy and I've screwed it ...), but I allowed myself to Clari a pizza during the lunch break. This was followed by four hours college, and lacked an exception because my neighbor, I almost fell asleep in the seminars. In the evening I allowed myself just doing nothing, before Lea and Babs eintrudelten to 10:30 for me to go to the "Semester Shake Out". Well, there was nothing going on, did not surprise me really, after all, just all stressed out for the purpose of exams and homework, there is no time for party (hence Clari was also present). So the girls and I have spent two wonderful hours with me before they made the last train on the way home.
Friday I fell asleep from time really, although I really wanted to go swimming and literature teaching tutorial. From both came to nothing, however, I busied myself with the short list of questions for literature teaching, cleaned up a bit and gave times from my pledge at Penny. Since I made a giant shopping and was happy when I was with all the bags back into the apartment. In the afternoon I was happy then about the fact that the purchase was worth it because I visit again soon would have. :-) But the best part of the day was yet to come. I went to the training and this time it was rumkicken not just a little, but real strength training. Was exhausting, but did tell the truth again correctly - push ups, sit-ups, medicine balls, circuit training, ... =). In the end we were allowed to play football with intermediate strength exercises, which just made it even fun, even if I do not all succeed. The coach seemed to like my performance, because he came up to me afterwards: are driving, "When are you to Hamburg? Sunday "I : ? Wednesday" He .: "Good, then you drive tomorrow to Wolf Hagen, Nina will take you from Kassel." did I quickly identified with Nina meeting place and now eagerly waiting for that clock 14 is and I can go. My first game for his new club and I am sooo on it. Actually, the coach wanted to take only 14 girls, but decided after all, also take me. It is only a preparation game, and I certainly will not play from the beginning, but I'm sooo a pleasure. It's nice to finally back to football can really love. And for me, the appointment to the Executive a reward for the week, finally I'm running Wednesday never in my life for half an hour so quickly - because of their training. Why there are so many mountains ... Sorry little hill? (Diminutiv. .. so that I learn also a little linguistics.)
But what I just noticed ... I actually would need a gym bag (not here in KS) and new football boots. Somehow, my non-iron tunnel-shoes only to be broken and use of Namibian Kids. That is why I walk today with the white Nike-iron tunnel, hopefully not the lawn too hard. As a precaution I should probably still have the normal football boots , To take even if they are broken, in case I can play with too. Is absent but in any case, a gym bag ... And what are shin guards for me? Nike or Adidas? Ankle protection, yes or no? Haha ... just wonderful to finally breaking over such trivial things upside down. But the Nike shoes I have just done it at least clean, the washing machine is running well, breakfast is already in my stomach (later a healthy banana) and now I'm busy the book review. After the game I will go to WG and stay there too. Before that, I need the practice exams make for literature teaching yet, so I can learn also beautiful. Full day, but anyway ... I'm just very happy, despite fatigue and I am really very easy on the game. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment