Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Average Price For And Eyebrow Waxing?

Day 11: Meeting with Julia and Katya

Joah ne, yesterday I am so with two nice young ladies taken from Deut Chand XD

We met at the station Okachimachi and are in the direction Ueno gone ... the Ameyoko along.




In Ameyoko (shopping street), we are in a Purikura gone machines (well, eigendlich in 3) and took photos.
So the machine looks something like this:


We then have (sometimes very little) time, post-process photos ...

And in the end can look like this:

.. or worse XDDD
(hopefully the girls kill me ... V___V present non degrees)

converging, we wanted to continue the same, AAAAB previously had another lap nit the drums ^ ^ played


Thereafter we Gyuudon eat gone.

I ate my still with butter and (2) eggs. This will get a soup and tea ... Hmmmm
For 5-8 € not sooo expensive.

I was recently told Anton that I like Don is not so much ... but I have only eaten once that the Ishin in Berlin. It was too dry and boring ... but this one (not least through the egg and butter) was not so.
Conclusion: I have my opinion about (Gyuu) Don changed!

With a full stomach, we are then in the next 100yen shop and have n büschn jekauft wat ...
Then, in a cafe sipping cocoa n (I, at least, the other had something else ...)
and then we were well nourished enough to plunge us into a department store and take advantage of the SSV a bit.

me unfortunately I / can not buy anything, thank God, because I do not fit most things either, or exceeded my budget still.
But it has still a lot of fun.

The chatter around I constantly forget to take pictures T__T
But one thing I'm still not done.


After more cocoa and gossip I am then Katja toward homecoming broken out again and in Shibuya and went to a little game. Discovered

I have on my way to this:

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is a battery-machine!
There is really automatic for EVERYTHING! I always find it funny.


What I still want to mention at the end is the fact that the construction work taking place here at night.

is the day of construction sites to see most anything. Would probably not work here. BERLIN
oh, you eternal construction site! Take me an example of it!

Have to go present times los and try to plan my daily work:
Tokyo Bay, Akiba, Ueno and Asakusa Koen höhö ... Let's see if I can also only one of them to visit my Zufridenheit ...! see

Too little time and too much! I get a panic at slow ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment