Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding Seating Chart Template Microsoft Word

Day 13: Typhoon and Okonomiyaki

Since yesterday was quite a bit of wind and rain here, I did not go outside during the day.
Who wants to sit in Ueno Park, where it pours like cats and dogs?

why I used the time and wrote some postcards and by the way the Japanese series Zeni Geba looked. (But with English subtitles)

the evening, the weather had calmed down, so that Kaoru and myself have ventured out and went to eat Okonomiyaki .

Thus, the look, but that was not our XD

We had that inside that had pasta ... It tastes delicious and
tooootal if it would not be as expensive (up from 12 € per serving), I would eat it from now on permanently.


are then we have gone to the video store and I have 3 films on Kaoru borrowed.

1) Kamui Gaiden (yes Steffi click, exactly what you have just read by me ^ ^)

For trailer on the picture!


2) Gegege no Kitaro (1)

For Trailer click on the picture!


3) Gegege no Kitaro (2)

For Trailer on the picture!

All movies are only in Japanese without any subtitles ... well I'm ma curious how much I understand ^ ^

So, everything is not happening yesterday eigendlich ^ ^

PS: the E button is really slow on the mind ....





0 comments:

Post a Comment