Sunday, August 29, 2010

How To Make Cells Out Of Jello And Candy

Day 30: Koenji Awa Odori Hanazono &

joah, so I still have the morning ganzn used to regenerate me ...

The sore throat and cough from yesterday, came today to nasal congestion, but which from time to run away from you ... great cinema .... But as I

yesterday because of my physical Unbewglichkeit already the Asakusa Samba Festival * sniff * I missed, I did not want to rush the Koenji Awa Odori also. and since it was Sunday, was in Shinjuku the flea market in the Hanazono Shrine ... so very close .... 2 birds with one swat!

Wei rwähnt I needed already but to rouse the afternoon round and loszugehen. ALso at 15:30 am I going ... and eigendlich was around 16:00 in Shinjuku.

But I already told of Shinjuku ... I hate it! Meanwhile, I hate it. Shibuya, Okay. Harajuku, Okay. Shinjuku, AAAAAAAARGH!

I had rummrennen then after 20 minutes the Hanazono found ... at last.







But too late ... it was already dismantled.


For those who were still there, I could also see yet. who had patience with me ^ ^

the end, it had its good side, I was late ... I would once again become poor there. Lack shots, tea bowls ... hach ja ...







ADDED:

window of a fugu restaurant ... you can probably choose to be there own dinner? As long as the fish I did not even say welchr part of him he told me mpfehlen would, everything is in the green-yellow enriches ...


those who did not knew it was here even know sooooo big black (and red) on


this shop I find cool ... somehow ...

I like the green from the Cello Case ...


So, then I am for Awa Odori ( Koenji Station )

But when I arrived it was already packed ...
Dswegen I first photographed two cool dudes ... (what a reason -___-)

eigendlich So I find just the right cool ... and that the clothes ^ ^ The combination genitiös is easy! \u0026lt;3

in the streets there were wiedr masses of stalls with all sorts of stuff. Dining, turtles ...
As you do not believe me? See for yourself:




Poor ... TT__TT


tasty kebabs and beer (in the yellow shirt nebenbei. .. that's a boy ... I'm jealous irgndwie ..)

chocolate banana


cucumber on a skewer (if you encounter Kappa XD)


light stuff ...


Müllpatroullie


I must admit, the dance spectacle itself, I've seen nothing as good ... In Sendai
I had just pig. Sendai is not Tokyo ... less people!





The s was unfortunately. There are too many MENSCHNER were there and I was quite a bit struck by the common cold ...


I've then moved to the somewhat ruhigren side streets and could not believe when I clock at eight in the evening in front of an open vintage shop (second hand) was, who had also Summer Sale ... is to take it? Summer Gorge Otten all set down 70%! talk to the 3-5 €! WOHOOOO! Okay ... I've
snowed for 20 €.


The shop was called ZOOL I think ... zumindst or something like that.
Ah got it. HERE


I continued and not 50 yards later, I stood before the next load ... only better ..
Treasure Factory

There was quite expensive stuff but I've got a lot veeery Zeuch for under 500yen found some 100 or 250 yen!
I am then again losgworden 4.000yn, but I've also n large bag of clothes dragged back home ^ ^


currently know I silently did not know how all this is to get in the box, I will send them home ...
Not to have two ago ...

But the Japanese Klaotten are just too great! (Even if Japanese Waschmashienen are stupid and I do not know the white at all their clothes get clean?)


So, that's it. Has a cold but non runtergzogen pretty. fallen in with a headache to bed ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment