Thursday, August 19, 2010

Panasonic Sdr-s150 Skype Driver

Day 19: Kawasaki

or "The Lord of the rings part 1-3"
Or "more stairs than trees"
Or "yes, yes, yes I gebs to: I'm a fangirl" ;
Or "Konbini Lifesavers"
or "Help, I'm in the jungle - yet again"



So, you can not know, but I write this entry now 3rd Times ..
why he comes a little late. I have it written, and after Firfox (uabeim Save) 2 times crashed, I first get an eating Flash (with lots of chocolate and so) and was the first time two or three days, finish off any momentum this entry.
But today! Today I'll
succeed him WITHOUT CHANGING ANY KOMPLIATIONEN! to write to the end! Yes!

Jetzt gehts los:

I've decided to have a look Kawasaki .
The city was named after the disease, in which I suffered as a child ...

I searched the Internet for things that I would look at me like there ... but Kawasaki seems to me to be strunz boring.

Ultimately, I have found something that interested me. Nihon Minka-en! An open air museum with farmhouses from different regions of Japan. Well I had to go somewhere good! (And yet another reason that I will not tell XD)

So I dropped out of google maps to see where this is and how do I get there since.
was surprised because I was a little bit. From
Futako-Tamagawa eigendlich I had to come to Kawasaki station, go south about ... 30 minutes.

see map:


But Google Maps showed me that I should not hesitate to go north about ... 30 minutes.




love the fact people can see how big a city can be without you noticing it.

Suddenly I came a realization: I've already been in Kawasaki!
And although on the day on which I had explored the Umgbung of Futako-Tamagawa and I booted over the bridge.
(behold HERE! )
The moment when I saw the other side of the bridge was reached, I had entered Kawasaki!

I did so then in the morning kicked the car and had to change two times there: Mokogaoka-yuen at the station.



Disem picture you see on the same two things that have cheered me the Ganez day.

1) Noborito .... jaja, hold me for zurückgblieben and childish, but I always had when I read the chuckle in me. It sounds as if there would be no circumstances untr Burritos! Tortillas: Yes, nachos: yes, burritos: NO! NOBORITO! XDDD
Burrito and Borito just sounds too much like ...

2) Ikuta! IKUTA!! Just like the delivery, my favorite actor: Ikuta Toma ! \u0026lt;3
so that was the 2nd übrignds Reason (and certainly not the most important ... I swear!) Why I wanted to go there. And you know what
: it has paid off! This day has me compensated for Odawara and the Imperial Palace.

It was really wonderful.


arrived at the station, greeted mch also quite friendly with this short plate. It showed me how to get to the park / museum.


also on the way there was a sign every few yards, sometimes less, sometimes more ...


but also other fun Signs were to be admired ....

... I've unfortunately seen a TT__TT


Park:


Open Air Museum:



So, since I have about 400 pictures of houses plus inner life, gives only hir n Best Of: The house I was

with the best in appearance ^ ^




How s were heard in most homes tatami and sliding doors:



Mama Special: loom in action! to



stopover to strengthen me: Soba ...


... in a cozy restaurant ^ ^ and everyone was very friendly there.



Then we moved ... but it looks really out to jungle, right? and now you will have the insects and the heat before it! But I was still happy to have attracted a pair of trousers. Park = mosquitoes!
Ha, but this time I stayed verschohnt wirkich.



Daruma!




for decorated Obon Festival:







Kabuki Theater:


with underground mechanism for rotating the stage!




Sun, and tell me who can see what's going on ... who can win a pack Ocha-Ole 'or Ocha-Latte (by choice).
(Except Mama and Thomas, who already know it!)


Ahhhh, here I am still quite a while stopped. There were two women in simple Japanese me something about the house and the fire and have so told. For this I got cold green tea, what they do not otherwise eigendlich for visitors. And when I
verabschidete deiviertel me after a hour, I still get presents.
two origami cranes that can fly (in green and blue), a very nice three-color origami Brumkreisel and a grasshopper, from the grass ... .. yes is made ... or reeds?
I was very touched.

Have now but no pictures of it ...



Then I had already arrived (after 3 hours ....) at the output. You could
übrigends to different houses to collect stamps (on the input we had received a note of this) and I have also good zusammengragen all six stamps and a stamp on the output zumSchluss for get that I had completely ... all Japanese love stamps ...

I'm in the park ..

There were trains ... in some you could even go in (but only 11-15 clock!)



And except of massive trees ...



... there were stairs ....


and absolutely long hiking trails ...



and webs ... long setg!


and guide ...
has brought me here überhauptnix, but I could read it at least. Long live Katakana (the basis for phontische a disability !!!")

here is the way: GURI-N ADOBENCHA-KO-SU = Green = Green Adventure Course Adventure course (path)



But here I was me my wit's end ... Mark would have probably got! ^ ^



asy I am chosen in any way which I knew kanji (or having to do with Ikuta?)
am and then landed here:



Am "Hotaru no Sato" ;, the "village of the fireflies!

Can be translated with Sato übrigends
1) Village
2) Weiler
3) home
4) home
5) origin
.... I found in this Momnt that "village" at its best sounds, though Hamlet would perhaps be more appropriate.

Here is a mini tour of the Hotaru no Sato:

PS: were on the stairs angbracht small fluorescent strips that glow in the dark (to be)


Kakashi-san (Mr. Scarecrow) has a watchful eye on the Glue ; hwürmchen watch ^ ^







Then There Were quite a while ... and marsh mosquitoes and other insects ...

... until I eventually arrived in a bamboo forest. Since it was dusk and it was damn deep down ...

the way I've always heard against thunder. but I only saw a flash and it did not rain until the end. Nevertheless, I have

then tries to find civilization again ... which I also managed, as I am the sound of a marching band followed.



I'm on the field of Senshu University came out





Later, I Haru-chan (our guide in Yokohama) said that he had studied at university and that it was images this şerh difficulty, to get there every day. The University Ligt namely on a mountain and you have to walk from the nearest station about 25-35 minutes ... depending on the tempo XD

I'm GEWS mittlrweil already 6 hours in the park untrwegs, made my heart skip a small bounces, when I saw em right near of campus this sign:

A Konbini!!
Wohooooooooo ~


was indeed bombed as bewilderedly in the cage, but I could still save something.
a risen-puff! Yummy! (Okay, I I bought two ...)



and then back to the station ... I had absolutely no idea where I was eigendlich (or where the nearest train station is) ... I wa times wiedr overjoyed about the Japanese, who have signs every few feet for anything!



On the way I have another short stop at a shrine halted am ... still not enough stairs risen today, ne?



Near the station is still a small river ... there is such a cute sign: "Please do not catch fish!"



And I've still bought in the supermarket was: Wabbelzeuch ...
tastes but after 200% sugar and artificial flavoring



In the supermarket I have, incidentally, the Sachn purchased which are the prizes above ^ ^


to Leitwesen Dajana is now again a Quizz ... but hiernch Sense, may also omit the.


1) plant ... reminds me of elder. Jmand has any idea?


2) yes, yes, dead already .. but no matter. Almost everything that I can take pictures of animals (because it's not fast enough away) is dead .. usually at least


3) caterpillar ....


4) Moth ...


5 lives) still be tight. and I have not trampled! I swear!


6) dead ..


seven lives)!


eight lives) to ...


9) dead ..




Sense ...

comment not forget!

0 comments:

Post a Comment