Sunday, August 15, 2010

Play Pokemon Sapphire Free Online

Day 14: Akiba & Asakusa

Tjaaaa, Friday ....

of all, I'd only mention that Obon has started. Goes from 13-16. and I was told that I should go there as little as possible.
Did I have only been able ignored ... apparently gathered in Akihabaras Electric City on that day all the Otaku in the country.

It was full, really full since.

I have more by then not quite so crammed full lanes and photographed one, two Maids, the publicity for her Cafe .


I was also raised one and I do not know how I divorced, I was fast in the entrance of the cafe.
was undecided because I know where to pay admission (800yen per hour) and looked around.

And the cafe stared back at it ... was knackevoll except Maids and I was the only female was there .... irgndwie me too scary and I went back out again.

Now I am looking for a Buttlercafe (where one is served by sending men, instead of girls in frilly \u0026lt;3)

I'm on and got me a bit of the assembled figures, with houses angschaut.




Strengthened I am übrigends follows:



with the stuff in the middle: Red Bull! Wohooo ~ but around 2 € for 100ml ...
But above and below the Red Bull, there were also important for survival cans: soup!
One is Oden, the other is something with ...- Soba, I think.

Then I went on a bit of souvenir shopping. (Not least wil I had always run)

And by the way I came across a small shrine, which I thought my opinion of Akihabara @ Deep recognition. was \u0026lt;3



As cute fox statues ^ ^


I then again a stroll through the DVD stores made some of which sold second hand.

's one thing I found even the DVD box set of the above-mentioned Akihabara @ Deep and wanted to buy me beaming with joy.
But when I saw the price, my smile is gone.

13500yen (130 €)! Used! They've got NEN bang!

So, I'm totally depressed, then went somewhere and was really glad when I suddenly appeared in front of the train station sign.

I take the subway to Asakusabashi down and then walked along the Edo-dori.

Since there are many shops that are old, or look at least as from the Edo period.


But Asakusa is finally known!



But something there to see even at this:


irgndwann I'm from the Edo-dori on the Asakusa-dori changed

least I did towards Asakusa Station.


like now might ask some of why I went there not just by train instead of running for hours!

1) save money
2) City View
3) try to take XDDD

Nachdemich have strengthened me for a while with "milk tea"

which consists of black tea with milk (and a bit of lemon but no sugar) was ...

am I arrived in Asakusa .
I have traveled and for a while in this area:

.. not least because I once again had no idea where I am at all right now XD

are here as there was food to feed as many state and drinking .. . and of course souvenirs.
Here are some photos of the slightly cooler ausshenden stores ...




übrigends They stood side by side in that order!

The last image shows a Host Club ...

for about 50 € per person entrance fee for 2 hours can be here by women (attractive) men talk and entertain. Of course you have to pay for the drinks too. And the prices you can imagine ... so uch yes I'm gone ma gaaaaanz quickly far away XDD
me either way none of which has promised so right hömhöm ...* cough *

So I'm fast to where I was going so eigendlich:

to Senso-ji. (Temple)
I also wanted converging to Asakusa Shrine.
In the end, it was dark and I'm not sure but I think I'm not there ... GEWS Gnarf!

Well, here some pictures:


übrigends There were many tourists there ... and full of appropriate food stalls and souvenir stands ... ne whole street of them.


Well, and then we went in the direction of Ueno Station. As night looks
s übrignds this:



here you see again the track I've run on this day: According to Google Maps

it should be 4.67 km for the one foot ; will need just under an hour ... so I've taken longer, but I'm auchgeschlendert and have pictures taken etc.
least I should have been collected by Kaoru scale already 4 pounds ... I think it is more a kilo TT__TT


So, here are a few side notes: First

: Sometimes I think real "Fuck the figure and the money! I am now eating once completely through it, "



Second: there is NO WATER! I mean, if I buy something that Aquarius is, I expect water! This is liquid sugar ...


it's really amazing how rarely this wirlkich to buy water gets ... usually I only see mini bottles of Evian or Volvic totally overpriced.

Third day offer, not as with us on a plate issued gkritzelt but neatly! This attracts way more!


Fourth, delicious ice cream! Did I deserve me!


So, that's it for today! Until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment