Monday, August 16, 2010

Rhino Z Plans On Ratchet And Clank

Day 17: Imperial Palace and Roppongi

... or "4 endless hours without machines and match!"

After I returned yesterday from Odawara bent so terrible ...
I took it before today, to enjoy myself the luxury of the rich and famous ...

means something like:
1) Imperial Palace (on request by Dajana)
2) Roppongi

My itinerary:


Except for the part between Tameikesanno station and Roppongi Itchome station I'm all gone ... According to Google Maps
s are around 11 km, I have traveled that day to walk!
And yet the scale has stagnated ... TT__TT

My food: Onigiri
with (raw?) Egg and ...
sugar water with apple flavor

first thing I'm driven by Futako-Tamagawa to Shibuya, from there, Harajuku.
I have quickly gmacht a trip to the Meiji Shrine is a Omamori buy for Caro and then I went to Yoyogi Station and from there to Ichigaya (because JR, ergo free for me)

From the platform I was able to examine from the first time how fish look like in Japan still can:


So from here, I wanted to walk comfortably to the station Kudanshita.
came Unplanned means I pass the Yasukuni Shrine and I ma went in (although I eigendlich'm not such a fan of this shrine):





War Museum that at the Yasukuni belonging rt ...


statues with offerings ... (there were several, I'll show times only one)


So, my thing was not be so because, non am therefore in a museum (I was always too expensive) I thought

me then, I just go through the Kitanomaru Park, where the Nippon Budokan is.


Eigndlich it saw in the park from quite nice, abr I almost none of it can look at me, because it was a place that consisted almost entirely of mosquitoes.

've done yet in Picture:


After that, I'm so fast I could get out was out of the park Abr s too late. My legs were slashed completely and I spent the next 30 minutes in a public toilet at the sink to cool my legs.

Then I was pissed already moderately to Dolle. Nevertheless, I am in the direction of the Imperial Palace.



Something like that is because it looks inside. But I have zero idea if this is true, because it was too!

Yes obviously, is yes and Monday morning around 16:00 clock! Anyone who suspects they know, that because Monday is? Not me! But Is! Dajana Sorry, but I'll even non nochma ...

Well, therefore, now have to see what lies beyond the walls of the palace, for I am still a half lap around to the thing ...


Yay! Moat! WOHOOOO ~

and more of it ...

yes ... so that was the imperial palace, much more ... you can at this point I think a picture of my Pissed-scale To make it?

I am discontented grumbling to myself trudged through the streets ... well ... and despite her trampled cute outfits I must have scared some people ...
I wanted then to the station Nagata-cho, but I went along the wrong road, and so the first time after Kokkaigijidomae (also U-bahn station) * grumble *

Irgndwr once said to me that the stations were verwirrnd Tokyo and Shibuya, if you want there, go into any particular train ... but drjenige was apparently never in Kokkaigi ... blah! Not only the station name is a disease, but also the underground system!

goes first you different with about 3 or 4 Escalators to the Center of the Earth closer and then you find yourself on a train platform. on a railway platform! However, the top 3 or 4 lines were the signs?

And honestly, I've never had a single commission to ask the platform, as I now which train while coming ... ever!
But here I had to.
I was told that I'm almost right. I had to (200 meters long!), only the platform to go along, take the escalator back to the top 2 floors and then I would hit the Namboku line. Said and Done!

I found the sen Namboku and also the right track ... but fststellen I had, but I actually total of 400 meters underground to the nearest metro station'm geaufen.

I thought really off my rocker!

Well, wenigstns I knew again where I am ... and then I went to Roppongi Station ine Itchome.

Hach, Roppongi, a quarter of the wealthy wealthier and more ... to die laaangweilig.
Okay, I was there at 19:00.
Roppongi is known for its wild nightlife ... but it looked really boring from zeimlich.



Since only people walking around with expensive suits ... there is in Shibuya to see (no matter what time) to let go, everything ... if you go no Benz, have du business there probably nothing anyway.
I then once more made no photos because it was too boring and I am the Roppongi-dori went down, completely up to Shibuya.

Okay, occasionally I have just made to break a fountain and was promptly turned on by a 70-year-old! This is no joke, he told me his age and wanted me to become his girlfriend ... and ausgegben me a bottle of water. -____-°

present ma But seriously, I have to Disem day could really often, "I think my pig whistles" and "Coming to Odawara canst eigendlich nothing around worse ..."

yet 2 days, then half of my trip is here ... hope to come from now on only faaaaaar few (preferably none) of such modest days!


ADDED:

Not quite as bad things on this day:

Japanese and their signs:


Cute Playgrounds:


Funny building


fats Giant Spider for Anton:


machines for everything, part 125341653212!
The Kamra (movie)-machine:


The only funny in Roppongi: a shield




So, the end of the area!
I hope I will quickly go ... my bad mood denne

Up!


Undvergsst not to post comments! Grrrr!




0 comments:

Post a Comment